Those interested in reducing your utility bill should start here. If you are heating water with electricity or gas, in the next 20 years you will spend over $30,000 more than necessary to heat water. Let the sun heat your water and spend that money on something else.
Start here if your objective is saving money!
- Are you serious about saving money with solar energy?
- Do you want a guaranteed return on your investment?
- Would you like a tax credit to pay for 30% of your system?
- Would you like to increase your home’s value?
- Do you want an investment that will outperform GOLD?
- Do you want independence from fossil fuels?
- Do you use hot water every day?
Then consider a solar water heater!
- Your water heater is the #2 consumer of energy in your home. Air conditioning is #1.
- The solar water heater will save you between $15,000 and $30,000 in the first 20 years.
- You will spend about 125% as much on a PV system to provide the same savings.
- Solar water heaters outperform tankless heat-on-demand heaters.
- A solar water heater is the SMART investment.
Hot water is a necessity. You can pay the utility or you can purchase a solar water heater system. Either way, you are going to pay to heat water. The only question is, “How Much?” Nothing beats solar!
Solar Tech installs the highest efficiency, longest lasting systems that require the least amount of maintenance. The typical system costs between $7,800 and $8,500 installed and is designed to last for 30 years. You get 30% back from the Federal Government in the form of a tax credit. The reason you don’t see solar water heaters all over Alabama is because people don’t know. But now you do. What are you waiting for?